Eagle Group – The Company
Since 1947, Eagle Group has manufactured a growing line of products including cleanroom and healthcare equipment from their 14 acre production plant in Delaware.
Recognizing the need to cut medical and clean room costs whenever and wherever they can be, Midstates Marketing offers equipment from the Eagle Group for 15% off their List Price. Eagle Group offers a LOT of products for many industries:
- The cleanroom industry
- The medical industry
- The healthcare industry
- The research and development industry
- The laboratory science industry
- The foodservice industry
- The retail merchandising and display industry
- The material handling industry
- …and more!
For example, adjusting shelves on a security unit or line cart is generally difficult and time-consuming. But with Eagle’s “Quad-Adjust” © shelving, you can quickly pull out the interlocking, specially-designed collar, move the collar along the post to where you want it, and then push the shelf into its new location.
You no longer have to deal with the hassle of taking MUCH longer, using tools to disassemble the shelves and then re-assemble to the way you need them. The design is patented as to its durability and strength, is approved by NSF, and you’ll find all the standard finishes on the Quad-Adjust shelves.
Eagle’s standard wire shelving estimates that their shelf strength is increased 25% via the QuadTruss © patented shelf-adjusting system. Furthermore, its retaining ledge helps retain products.
The 6 plating finishes available include: Eaglebrite © zinc (which is sealed with Masterseal © to reduce rust, chrome, Valu-Gard © green epoxy, Valu-Master © pewter gray epoxy, Eaglegard © hybrid epoxy, and the ultimate, a stainless steel finish.
Note: Eaglegard © comes standard with Masterseal © coating and Microgard ©, an anti-microbial agent. Microgard © (also NSF approved) retards bacterial growth, including mildew and mold, which can occur on shelving and lead to odors, stains and degradation.
There are even more reasons to choose Eagle wire shelves:
1) they have feet that level to counteract surfaces that aren’t level.
2) they come with high-temperature-resistant, ABS plastic, tapered split-sleeves. These make a definitive LOCK that’s strengthened with an increased load.
3) the posts have numbers one inch apart which help to quickly make the shelving level.More Product Information
Carts / Racks / Tables / Storage Systems:
Eagle offers a very wide range of these for any medical scenario. Just as with Eagle’s shelving, the carts also uses QuadTruss © to make them stronger, and the posts also have the 1″ numbered increments. Their open-wire design minimizes contamination accumulation, and there are many pick-and-choose options available, such as casters, cart size, shelving choices, and packages of accessories.
- Supply exchange carts
- Catheter procedure carts
- Mobile garment racks
- Inhalation therapy carts
- Linen carts
- Suture carts
- Full-size security units
- Security modules
- Steril-eze surgical case carts (closed case, open case, and open wire)
- Vertical storage cabinets
- Patient article carts
- Mobile computer workstations
- Cart covers
- Utility carts (medium and heavy-duty; wire or solid shelves)
- Instrument tables
- Basket carts
- Mail carts
- Storage bins (exchange, supply, and stock bins, plus bulk supply tubs)
- Master Trak © Overhead and Floor-Trak © High-Density storage systems
- WalStor © modular wall system
- Snap-n-slide © wall shelves
- Hand sinks, including the FN & 314 series
- Touch-free handwashing system
- Counter drop-in self rim design sinks
- Stainless steel countertops
- AdjusTable © worktables with various arrangements on shelving, above and below, open and enclosed styles, in stainless steel or chrome, with many options.
- Stainless steel overlays
Do go to www.eaglegrp.com and if you have questions or when you’re ready to order, be sure to contact Midstates Marketing for a 15% off-list discount!