Terra Universal LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
Terra has a series of workstations called the Spec-Master® Series–SE, SE-BS, STE, and STE-BS. These have the following common specifications:
- 14 or 16 gauge stainless steel top
- An adjustable stainless steel under-shelf or tubular base
- The left and right ends are turned down 90° which allow a flat surface, so that the tables can be lined up end-to-end.
- Sound-deadening insulation tape runs between the hat channel and the table top which are welded together.
- All the workstations have TU’s patented uni-lok® system. This give their units stronger, plus a bull-nose edge on both the front and the rear (without back-splash). The 12 gauge gusset is recessed into the channel to reduce internal movement, and the 12 gauge stainless steel gusset for the 1 5/8″ leg is double-welded onto the backup plate and channel frame to add stability.
A=grid panel; B=utility shelf; C=utility basket; D=monitor shelf; E=keyboard holder
Other examples of Terra Universal work areas:
For VERY flexible and unique system of for both new and existing laboratories, look into Terra’s modifiable systems which enables you to use standard components to put a solution together. You’ll get the performance and strength your application requires, state-of-the-art style, and flexibility. There are virtually an unlimited number of combinations available of utility racks and shelves, limited only by your imagination!
Note: the above is just a couple of examples of the many versions of lab equipment Terra offers. See all the others at www.TerraUniversal.com…then contact Midstates for an official quotation which will include your 5% discount!
Terra Universal LAB SINKS
Need a sink? Terra has a WORLD of versions to select from!
Do look at ALL that Terra has to offer on lab workstations at www.TerraUniversal.com, and then call us to get an official quotation with your 5% discount!